Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June 29 2010 Garden Photo's part II

The cucumber and pepper box.
Pepper plants have peppers, cucumbers are off the chain. Every year I say "I am only going to plant 2 plants, it's all we need". Then I plant 6 plants, and give cukes away to strangers in the street!

Here's a close up of one of the ZILLION cukes. Look at the flowers.......each one of those will be a cucumber!!

This is a tomato from my Rutgers Heirloom box. I just went out yesterday and trimmed the suckers off.......

This is the Amish Paste box. These are the plants I grew from seed.....

This is where my Texas Super Sweets WERE!! I am dehydrating them today in my new dehydrator. We'll see how that works out for me!!


This is my black bean box. I had planted carrots here, and nothing was coming up so I loaded it with black beans......



My herbs.
The pot bottom right is my sage from seed.
To it's left, thyme from last year.
To the thyme's left, Basil from seed.
Right of the basil is jalapeno's, and so is the pot to it's right.
Top left in black pot.....peppermint!
And to it's right, Pineapple Sage.
I can't wait to make chicken saltnbooka with the pineapple sage..........

No comments:

Post a Comment