CAN I JUST SAY: I wanna be a Jack Russell Terrier when I grow up!!
FINALLY! I planted the bulbs 2 years ago......this is the first time they have popped through the soil AND bloomed! They are so pretty.
Rutgers Heirloom tomatoes. 24 or 28 of them. Slow growing, but growing all the same. Didn't want to spend the money on flowers to make the bed pretty, but didn't want to waste the space. SO I planted the extra tomato plants here.
Weeded and trimmed suckers yesterday (after the photo, of course!)
My purple potato box. Few blooms......but the leaves are starting to lose their color. Aug 1 is about the time to dig!!
Close up of potato box.
Black beans. They plants are FULL of beans!!!This is the box where I planted carrots, and forgot, and then planted beans on top. You can see the carrots intermixed with the beans!
Red bean box, and my FREE trellis (thank you freebie on Craigs List) They are full of beans too!!
My blue corn will be "knee high by the 4th of July"......totally excited about the corn!
You can see the 'blue' in the corn leaves.
San Marzono tomatoes, crook neck squash, basil, oregano, sage.
LOOK AT THOSE BEAUTIES!!!San Marzono's
Herbs and squash.
Look at this lovely little thing!!!As I sit right now typing I can hear the crop duster. MAN is that a sight. This guy is entertaining to watch....up up up, down down down, up up up........the kids and I sit out in the yard and just watch him do his thing!!
Man, I love the country!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment