Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The REST of the story.....June 2011

On the deck, I have St. Johns Wort, Thyme, Hyssop, and Cayenne peppers

On the other side of my steps, Jalapenos, Lavender, Cone Flowers, and

Stepping off the deck.....these are my hollyhocks. Right in front of them is my favorite rock in the world. We were at my mom's house on Mother's Day and my boy found it in a creek. Me, my mom and dad went down to the creek and dug it up and dragged it up hill......I love this rock, and the memory it invokes every time I walk by it.

More of Chrissy's marigolds!!

My rose bushes...



One of my new ventures this year.
Grape vines.
2 Concord seedless grape vines!!



Oh my raspberries. They have a zillion berries hanging on the vine!! I can't wait!!

On to the side garden......some bulbs that have not come up every, decided to come up this year!! I planted 3 pumpkins here too..

My INSANE 'volunteer' Holly Hocks!!

My red onions, and cantalope. I don't think the melons are gonna make it :-(

My watermelons and cucumbers.
And my funky home made trellis!!!

2 comments:

  1. It's my first year doing watermelons, and I've seen people trellis them, are you doing that or is it mainly for your cucs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for my morning walk around your garden. It has made me very happy :)

    ReplyDelete